ENGEN's Mission Statement
Mission Statement: To be the best WTE Operations choice available for the Bay County Waste Energy Facility and the citizens of Bay County, Florida.
To operate the facility safely in a fiscally transparent manner that affords the plant to pay for itself and its debts, while being environmentally responsible.
To provide consistent, outstanding service to our customers with excellent development opportunities for our people.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Keeping Promises
- Respect for Each Other, our Customers, our Suppliers, and the Public
- Excellence through Continuous Learning, Development, and Improvement
- Urgency, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Each Other and our Customers
- Stewardship - to the County, to our Employees, to the Plant, to the Environment, and to our Community
- Pride and Professionalism in everything we do
- Safety - No Lost Time Accidents with TCIR below industry average; Maintain ISO 18001-2008 Certification
- Environmental Compliance - No exceedances or fines; Maintain ISO 14001-2004 Registration
- High Reliability of Service; both incineration and generation
- Appropriate Long-term Care of Facility
- Productivity and Prudence to make the Incinerator whole - for both costs and revenues
- Outstanding Customer Satisfaction